Looking for rare seeds?

Riesgo Luis tantra at delphi.com
Mon Jan 9 01:47:54 EST 1995

   Looking for hard to find Herbs and Seeds or exotic plants?

     We are LER and are dedicated to the preservation of hard to find usefull
plants herbs and
seeds,  we have been working with institutions, researchers and private
individulas worldwide.
Many of our items are actually extinct in the wild, so we do invite all to help
in this preservation
and hope that it can be a benefit to future generations.
    We carry over 800 herb and herb products, and exotic herbs such as
ayahuasca from South erica as well as a full line of Oriental, Cullinary herbs,
essential oils
and other hard to find items.
    Our seed and plant selection include items used for wildlife and wetland
resoration,
such as Phalaris grasses and Lesdpadeza etc., We carry rare fruit and vegitable
seeds,
as well as hard to find medical and Ethnobotanical seeds from South America,
Mexico and India.
    If interested in a catalog send $2 to the initials LER, the price of
catalog is due to
increase of postage and printing costs

L.E.R. (Legendary Ethnobotanical Resources)
P.O. Box 1676
Coconut Grove, Fl 33233.
305-649-9997