Bartram Oak info.

Glen Wurst gwurst at bio8.alleg.edu
Mon Jan 9 16:01:40 EST 1995

Hello,
     I'd like to know if anyoone has, or knows where I can find,
information on the Bartram Oak.  A nonageneraian friend of mine presumably
planted one many years ago on her property in New Jersey, and wants to
propagate that tree in another location.  I can't find anything about even
the existence of such a tree, let alone how to verify its identity and to
propagate it.
      Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks.       Glen Wurst            gwurst at alleg.edu