Bananas

N.C.Pancholi at reading.ac.uk N.C.Pancholi at reading.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 06:06:07 EST 1995

On Wed, 4 Jan 1995, Keith William Alexander wrote:

> 	I am a layman and am looking for info on bananas. I've cruised
> the web and found out plenty about Australia and Texas, but no bananas.
> Does anyone have basic info on bananas? I'm looking for drawings and/or
> detailed descriptions on parts of the plant and fruit. Any info or
> redirection would be appreciated.
>
> 					Thank you,
> 					Keith Alexander.
>
> --
> Keith Wm. Alexander
> 		Certified Apple Macintosh Service Technician
> 		to employ in the Los Angeles area, email

Hello Keith,
Just visit the nearest library and try to find out the following book:

Bananas (3rd edition)
R.H. Stover and N.W. Simmonds
Longman, London 1987

You will find EVERYTHING that you need.

      NARESH PANCHOLI
      AGRICULTURAL BOTANY            PHONE: +44 1734 875123 EXT. 4087
      SCHOOL OF PLANT SCIENCES       FAX:   +44 1734 316577
      UNIVERSITY OF READING
      READING RG6 2AS
      ENGLAND                                   ABRPANCH at READING.AC.UK