Bananas

Keith William Alexander keitha at netcom.com
Tue Jan 3 19:45:02 EST 1995

	I am a layman and am looking for info on bananas. I've cruised
the web and found out plenty about Australia and Texas, but no bananas.
Does anyone have basic info on bananas? I'm looking for drawings and/or
detailed descriptions on parts of the plant and fruit. Any info or
redirection would be appreciated.

					Thank you,
					Keith Alexander.

--
Keith Wm. Alexander
		Certified Apple Macintosh Service Technician
							keitha at netcom.com