Germinating Atriplex

Samuel M. Scheiner sam.scheiner at asu.edu
Tue Feb 21 12:45:32 EST 1995

I am trying to germinate seeds of Atriplex polycarpa. Based on initial advice,
we planted them in flats with potting soil mixed with local dirt. But, after 2
1/2 weeks, nada, zip, zilch, zero. Now I want to try the petri dish in the
incubator trick. Any advice on day/night cycles, temperature cycles, etc.
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Sam

* Samuel M. Scheiner            *                          *
* Dept. of Life Sciences (2352) *  In a democracy,         *
* Arizona State University West *                          *
* P.O. Box 37100                *  the people get the      *
* Phoenix, AZ 85069 USA         *                          *
* Tel: 602-543-6934             *  kind of government      *
* Fax: 602-543-6073             *                          *
* E-mail: sam.scheiner at asu.edu  *  that they deserve.      *