Carnivorous Plants

Lam Shing shlam at hkueee.hku.hk
Mon Feb 20 10:17:28 EST 1995

Christopher Luther (cluther at hawk.anselm.edu) wrote:
: Please let me know if you have had any experience with venus fly traps,
: sundews, or pitcher plants.  Any help is welcomed.  I have one of each
: and want to know the correct conditions. Are there any good suppliers of
: these types of plants? Thank you, Chris. cluther at hawk.anselm.edu.

You may be interested in joining the carnivorous plants mailing list.
To subscribe, send the command (a message consisting of the single
line)
	sub cp YOUR NAME to listserv at opus.hpl.hp.com

A set of instructions on all possible server commands can be obtained
by sending a message to "listserv at opus.hpl.hp.com" consisting of the
single line "help".

Correspondence to the group can be made by sending your message to
"cp at opus.hpl.hp.com".  Your message will then be resent to all
currently subscribing members of the group.

Mind you, the traffic there can be quite high (up to 30 message each
day though the average is about 10 or so).  You can choose the digest
form by sending the command
	set mail digest to the listserv.  That way you'll have one
digest message everyday.

Happy trapping.
Shing LAM 	    shlam at hkueee.hku.hk
Dept. of EEE, HKU, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
office: +852 28592728