HELP! Ressurection plant, Rose of Jericho, Selaginellaceae?

Heafner, Kerry Donald KH8324 at CONRAD.APPSTATE.EDU
Wed Feb 15 00:51:03 EST 1995

	George,

		I suggest you contact Dr. John T. Mickel at the
New York Botanical Gardens.  In his book, HOW TO KNOW THE FERNS
AND FERN ALLIES, he gives a brief description and a small distribution
map for S. lepidophylla.  I am almost positive he could tell whatever
you want to know about the plant.

		Good Luck.................Kerry D. Heafner
					  Appalachian St. University.