Tissue Culture

fom at ornl.gov fom at ornl.gov
Tue Feb 7 11:25:42 EST 1995

I am interested in obtaining a list of suppliers/books/references on the
art of plant tissue culture.  I have some microbiological training and can
understand the technology, but don't have a good starting place to look.  I
would appreciate any information on this subject.

FOM at STC10.CTD.ORNL.GOV                      Oak Ridge, where the snow is!!!