[q] E-mail address of Dr J K at Cornell Univ

Takami Hayashi takami at tnaes.affrcc.go.jp
Fri Feb 3 00:40:53 EST 1995

Hi, does anyone know the E-mail address of Dr Jim Koan ( or Korn, Karn)?
I think he is at the Depertment of Botany in Cornell Univ. New York, USA.
I broke my E-mail box by mistake and I lost his name and address.
Thank you!

from
Takami Hayashi
Tohoku National Agriculutural Experiment Station
020-01
Akahira 4, Shimo-kuriya-gawa, Morioka, JAPAN

--
takami @tnaes.affrc.go.jp