Christmas Cactus

Wnash at sunquest.com Wnash at sunquest.com
Wed Feb 1 18:15:24 EST 1995

klaus at clark.net writes

> My wife and I are looking for hints on getting our Christmas Cactus to bloom.
>
>      Any ideas?

Yes, Order a copy of "Zygocactus (Schlumbergera), A Comprehensive and Practical
Guide For the Weekend Gardner" published by Tillington House Pty Ltd,PO Box
689, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, Australia, copyright 1992. It will tell you
everthing you need to know. Any book monger can get it for you. It's about
$6.95 US.