Spider plant propagation

Sara Prueitt prueitts at ucs.orst.edu
Wed Feb 1 13:28:00 EST 1995

I've had problems with my cats chewing on all of my plants, including a
sorry looking spider plant.  It may halp to germinate some wheat seeds for
your cat so it can have a healthier source of greenery (some house plants
are poisonous to cats) and to save any future plants you bring home.  My
cats (usually) leave my plants alone when I provide them with their own
pot of greens to play with.