cuttings

Mark Price mprice at sterinfo.com
Sat Apr 29 22:26:17 EST 1995

Hi! I am growing flowers for a special occasion.  I have heard rumors that
flowers can be picked before they bloom, wrapped in newspaper, put into
a refrigerator and stored for months.  When you need the flowers, they
can be taken out a few days before and they will bloom.  I am very
skeptical about this, however if it were possible, would be very happy
as then I don't have to worry so much about trying to get everything to
bloom at the same time.  Has anyone else heard of this? I would appreciate
any info or suggestions.  thanks!