Growing tropical trees in Canada

Louis-Gilles Lalonde louis-gilles.lalonde at csahel.ulaval.ca
Wed Apr 26 19:51:30 EST 1995

Hi,

I am growing a variety of tropical trees here in Quebec city.
This is a hobby of mine for quite a few years. All trees have
been grown from seeds, most of them from Africa and South America.
If this is a hobby of yours too, and would like to share tips,
discuss problems and learn more about tropical trees, please
send me a message at the following email address:

louis-gilles.lalonde at csahel.ulaval.ca

This is some sort of informal survey. Who knows, maybe I'm
not the only one growing baobab trees in North America. Maybe
there are millions out there, waiting for a "bionet.tropical.trees"
newsgroup to appear!

Louis-Gilles