micropropogation

Sandy Gettys SGG.ADMIN at mhs.unc.edu
Wed Apr 26 13:25:16 EST 1995

As the job search continues, I am finally learining what questions to ask-
I have queried before for tissue culture labs-however, now I know what I need
is tissue culture labs that do micropropagation not research!  These queries
are for a friend who is graduating in August or December with a BS in
Horticulture.  Any suggestions on wholesale nurseries in the Southeast would
be appreciated also-mainly NC, but also SC, GA, and FLA too.

Thanks for previous and future responses!
Sandy Gettys