ciba geigy info

Sandy Gettys SGG.ADMIN at mhs.unc.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:34:53 EST 1995

Does anyone out there in cyberspace know much about the Ciba Geigy tissue
culture lab at RTP?  Specifically, I have a friend interested in a full time
posisiton at the tissue culture lab when he graduates with a BS in
horticulture in Aug. or Dec.  All we have been able to find is the job line
for temporary jobs and summer internships.  What I need to know is if they
even have permanent positions for someone with his type of background.  I have
subscribed to a tissue culture newsgroup, and several people who work there
post to the group. I have asked them some questions, and this is where I got
the temporary information.  However, I would like to know if they have
permanent jobs, and if so at his level-who to talk to etc., and the people I
emailed must have felt it an intrusion and did not answer back.  Even a number
for personnel right now would be fine.  They could probably answer some
questions for us.
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give us!
Sandy Gettys