Environmental Summit

Andy Hachey xcreatin at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Apr 12 15:26:38 EST 1995

Environmental Summit

Dear Friends of the environment

It is our pleasure to inform you of an Environment Fund Raising Summit
as televised, held in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Environmentalists and distinguished artisans want to gather together
to bring world attention to the condition of our Environment.

Your positive step forward in caring about our environment will make
all the difference in the world. For more information, e-mail us at
xcreatin at nbnet.nb.ca

We anxiously await for the change that you can make in our
environment.

Sincerely
Andy Hachey

X Creations