Morning Glories

ddlroach ddlroach at skypoint.com
Sat Apr 1 18:34:32 EST 1995

At a local gardening store I saw a package of seeds next to the Morning
Glories called "Ipomea Giant Moonflower."  Are these actually Morning
Glories?  If they are, are they the same type of Morning Glory as
Hawaiin Baby Woodrose.  The Moonflowers are very large and white.  The
flowers look like Morning Glories.  The seeds are much larger though.  I
have been looking for Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Moring Glories for a long
and would really like to know if I have found them.  Please give me any
help you may have.

ddlroach at skypoint.com     -personal E-mails would be nice.  Thanks.