Acer gristeum germination

J Anders SUJV93A at prodigy.com
Sat Apr 1 00:44:54 EST 1995

Hello. I am using an idea I have which applies to many seed parents
especially those difficult to actually get past the germination stage. At
the moment I have just finished the first part of an experiment on Acer
gristeum with a completely controlled 45% sucess rate. With next years
crop I will attempt to repeat this. But in the meantime I am looking for
people who have any personal experience of Acer gristeum germination,
especially recorded attempts with a documented parent. Any replies will
be gratefully recieved and replied to. Thank you for your time.