BSBI MEMBERS

Stephen J Bungard sbungard at zenecabp.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 05:20:51 EST 1994

I am interested in how many other members of the Botanical Society of the
British Isles read this newsgroup.  Please contact me by E-mail if you fall
into this category.  If there are enough of us, it could be worth our own
newsgroup - ?

Regards,

--
Stephen J Bungard      aka  sbungard at zenecabp.demon.co.uk       |   DO NOT    |
 If there are opinions in the above, they are mine, all mine..  |THROW STONES|