looking for the person who reported to have T phages in genomic librar

koen U624003%HNYKUN11.earn at earn-relay.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 09:22:30 EST 1994

Last year October same messages appeared on the network concerning a
contamination of T-phages in a commercial genomic library.

We have recently purchased a tobacco genomic library and suspect a T-phage
contamination.

Could the person who has reported this T-phage infection contact me and tell me
which firm and lot number this library was from

Koen Weterings
u624003 at vm.uci.kun.nl