Info needed on plant resistance.

Steven Bevilacqua sxb40 at po.CWRU.Edu
Fri Jan 14 13:05:50 EST 1994

	I am seeking information on resistance in plants passed on,
not just throughout a sigular plant, but passed on to other plants.
  i.e. one plant is diseased, forms resistance, other surrounding
plants form resistance BEFORE being attacked.
	I have seen some liturature on this a while ago but am
having a difficult time locating anything in the journals.

Thanks Steve