Electromagnetic waves, and plant growth, help me quickly!

James Austin grendel at m-net.arbornet.org
Thu Apr 21 14:28:50 EST 1994

I am doing an experament for a high school science fair, and was wondering
if anyone could help me, by the way, I need it by tommoro.

I need information about the effects of electromagnetic waves on all
living organisms,  I did the experament already, but we are supposed to
have a report to go along with it.  I would be happy for info on anything,
especially files that would be of use in creating a 1 to 2 page report.