Finding the optimum wavelength of light for the best plant growth

B.M. Murrell Bruce bmm at ardu.dsto.gov.au
Wed Apr 6 01:38:27 EST 1994

Could anyone provide information on the which wavlengths of light provide
the best growth rate for plants.  I need information for a project I am
devising and would appreciate any help I could get.  I also need to know
what the effect of varying levels of UV have on plant growth.

Thankyou, Bruce Murrell
bmm at ardu.dsto.gov.au

--
SGT B.M. (Bruce) Murrell
Aircraft Research & Development Unit (ARDU)