Cell wall mail group info.

dhaas at HAZEL.FSUFAY.EDU dhaas at HAZEL.FSUFAY.EDU
Thu Apr 7 16:55:01 EST 1994

Is there a cell wall mail group?  I would be interested in such a group.
Same would be true for Plant Anatomy.  If anyone has any info. please advise.

Another question:  Does anyone know how many people subscribe to this
Plant-biology list?  The mail server won't give me a any data. Are we talking
about 100's,  1000's,  10000's or more?

Thanks in advance
dave