Tradescantia bracteata wanted

Morten M. Laane mlaane at darwin.uio.no
Tue Apr 5 04:14:34 EST 1994

Does anyone know where I am able to get seeds of Tradescantia bracteata n=
6 , 2n = 12 . The plant is sometimes classified as T. virginiana . I have
lots of socalled virginiana , but they have all 2n=24 chromosomes .
I would be very grateful if someone could send me seeds of the n=6 plant .
Most botanical gardens do not have this cyto-type . I will use it for
experimental purposes . Morten M. Laane , professor of biology, University
of Oslo , Biological Institute 0316, Blindern , Oslo , Norway .