Plant Development Books

bjfeijo at bio.fc.ul.pt bjfeijo at bio.fc.ul.pt
Mon Apr 4 06:27:36 EST 1994

Dear Networkers:
I've been given the hard task of reformulating and updating one of our Plant Biology degree subject, specifically the Plant Differentiation and Morphogenesis. I would like to receive info on recent (last 5-8 years) books on Plant Development that people have find usefull for teaching in advanced graduate courses. Furthermore I wold be especially interested if somebody has knowledge of a good practical book devoted (or including) plant development experiments. Any  help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Jose A. Feijo, Dep.Biol.Vegetal, Fac. Ciencias Lisboa, Campo Grande, 1700 LISBOA, Portugal, bjfeijo at bio.fc.ul.pt