Recording Light Intensity

Jim Ryan, Computer Svcs Coord, Housing Services, x4555 jimryan at cats.ucsc.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:23:16 EST 1994

Hello,
Let me start off by saying I am not a scientist.  I am trying to
determine the optimal balance of light and shade for growing
several species of bamboo.

I would like to record the amount of light available in a particular
location over the course of the day.  It would be best if I could
record this data hourly, but high/low would be acceptable.  I can't
be present all day to record the data manually.

Does anyone know of an instrument I could use to do this?

Thanks

Thanks