Pyroponic Plant Chamber...

Cosmo rbowers at csusb
Mon Oct 4 07:58:10 EST 1993

	I appologize for posting a 'For Sale' ad here in this group, but
I could find no other relevant group to post this...

	Pyropnic Industries 'Phototron II'
	Grows up to six plants.
	6 mirrored access panels provide easy access to plants.
	reflective soil medium boosts plant growth.
	Includes optional center lights(2) for increased growth.
	Beautiful black laquer with mirrored panels.
	Uses 4 to 6 cents electricity per day.
	Includes timer mechanism for light cycles.

	I've had this thing sitting around for 2 years. I need to unload it.
	I think it would be a great addition to any research lab/project.

	The soil medium is sphagmum(sp) moss, and requires periodic soil
	analysis and calibration(or you can send to Pyro Industries and they
	will analyise it for a fee). Of course you are free to use any
	soil medium you choose. Pyro Industries boasts that a plant will
	survive multiple budding cycles when used accordingly.

	It is also a beautiful room addition. When 'on' mirrored panels
	are translucent. Flowers, ect thrive in this and bloom whenever
	you adjust the light cycles.

	I have 500+ dollars invested in this, including many accessories
	and books on making CO2 engines with baking soda and self-watering
	mechanisms. I am willing to sell it for 200.00 U.S dollars plus
	you pay postage... This is pretty bulky for U.S. mail, but I
	received it U.P.S...

	If anyone is interested, or knows of another more relevant group
	to post to, please reply.... Thank you.

	Reply to: Rbowers at mcvax.csusb.edu
	Reply to above, headers are incorrect...