Ethnobotany

j00030 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU j00030 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU
Sun Nov 28 13:43:39 EST 1993

	I am a graduate student at St. Cloud State University.  Winter quarter Iam taking a class in Ethnobotany.  I will be doing a project for the class.
I am interested in the history and culture of the plains Indians,particularly
of the Dakotah and Lakotah Nations. I have studied their history and language.
I would like to tie my project in with this interest.  I am looking for any ideas anyone may have in this area.
	Thank you,
		KR Ziarkowski