Looking for addresses of J. Rifkin and Michael Fox...

Potter Wickware wick at netcom.com
Fri Nov 5 12:15:18 EST 1993

A better spokesperson than Rifkin for the opposition side might be Rebecca
Goldburg of the Environmental Defense Fund.  She, at least has training in
biology (zoology, I think?), which Rifkin does not.  The only Michael Fox
I ever hear of is an actor, who has nothing to do with genetic
engineering, that I know of.

P Wickware, Oakalnd, CA