Looking for Ph.D possibility in USA or Europe

WOCHNIAP at IBM3090.BHAM.AC.UK WOCHNIAP at IBM3090.BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Mar 23 07:40:40 EST 1993

From: WOCHNIAP at IBM3090.BHAM.AC.UK
Newsgroups: bionet.jobs
Subject: Is Ph.D in USA or Europe possible?
Date: 22 Mar 93 09:08:32 GMT

I am looking for the possibility to do Ph.D in USA.I have done my Master Degree
at Genetics and Horicultural Plant Breeding Department in Warsaw Agricultural
University two years ago.The subject was:The transformation of cucumber plants
using electroporation method.I spent a period of 3 months working at the Univer
sity of Hanover on the isoenzymes of rye and at least one year working on
transformation using Agrobacterium. Currently I am spending a period of 6
months at University of Birmingham working on Brassica with RAPD.
I know molecular biology techniques rather good.
Has anybody idea how to get funding for my Ph.D?
Let me know please,thanks in advance, Peter.