repost: ABA

Euan R. Taylor etaylor at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Mon Mar 8 10:49:45 EST 1993

If the answer is 2, why has nobody managed to identify an ABA receptor or
binding protein  yet? what is the big problem?

By the wauy I have seen the 1984 paper in nature which used
photactivatable ABA to label cellular proteins. I have beeen told that
that work turned out not ot be repeatable, but I never sawe anything ion
print to confirm that rumour/opinion. Anybody know anything about this?

cheers
euan

--
Usual disclaimers. These are my own opinions andprobably nobody else's.
etaylor at ccu.umanitoba.ca
"All great truths begin life as blasphemies"  George Bernard Shaw