hydroponic potatoes

ralston at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU ralston at ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER.EDU
Thu Feb 4 13:07:34 EST 1993

potato minitubers, I recall a few years back that a company
named Plant genetics Inc (PGI) in Davis, CA was producing
something like this, but I don't recall if it was hydroponic
culture or not.  Maybe this is a start in the right direction?

Diana Horvath