Wildflowers covered by Bionet?

Vince Summers vsummers at polaris.cv.nrao.edu
Fri May 22 15:00:25 EST 1992

I'm probably jumping the gun, but I've been hoping that someone OUT THERE
would bring up a plants category.  Especially native wildflowers.  I'm
totally berserk about them.  Yes, windflowers and asters and Solomon's
Seal, etc.  Is that part of what this group is going to be about?  I
want to consider also medicines derived from wildflowers and foods and
chemistry and seed propagation......

Hope to hear soon.

Vincent E. Summers

vsummers at polaris.cv.nrao.edu