Wildflower Discussion

Carol A Russell crussel at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 22 14:43:59 EST 1992

I second the request for a wildflower discussion!  I love them also and am in
the process now of establishing a wildflower/native plant garden -- also a
separate garden for herbs.  Discussions on medicinal plants would be great.
However, is this the right newsgroup for that??  Please don't flame...I just
don't know what this group was set up for.  If it is the right group..great!
If not, perhaps we should consider setting one up.