hello from a curious student

Erica Dahl dahl at sun.lclark.edu
Fri May 29 21:52:52 EST 1992

I am a biology student (undergrad) who is highly curious about the medicinal
uses of plants.  I am wondering if anybody anywhere can give me some idea
about how I might get into this field.  If some one could suggest a
particular graduate school to apply to or degree to pursue or even the
correct name of this field, I would be most grateful.

I will be participating in an overseas study program in Kenya next
spring.  If anyone knows of some one there I could contact about an
independent project (regarding this subject), that would also be great.

My current home is in the northwest US.  the only research I have heard
about is taxol because it relates to the timber industry vs. the northern
spotted owl debate.

my e-mail adress is dahl at sun.lclark.edu
 thanks,
Erica