Impatiens and Urtica

BIOHEAD GELLMORE at PEARL.TUFTS.EDU
Wed Jul 15 12:06:00 EST 1992

Recently there was a posting, which I accidentally nuked, from a wildlife
biologist with experience using Impatiens juice to soothe urticaria.

Could the poster of that note please ID himself to me again, so I can
write directly about his reference to a study of tannin content in
Impatiens sap?

Thank you, George Ellmore
           Tufts University
           Medford MA           GELLMORE at PEARL.TUFTS.EDU