Subtropical Fruit Contacts?

Dave Rindos arkdr at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 20 07:22:57 EST 1992

Perhaps somebody who is familiar with subtropical fruits would be
willing to lend me a hand for some data.  Quite a few new cultivars of
things like Casimiora (C. edulis), Lychee Litchi chinensis), Longan
(Euphoria longan), Carambola (Averrhoa carambola) and the like have
begun to show up here in Perth (Western Australia).  I am having an
IMPOSSIBLE time finding out anything about these new cultivars since my
standard references simply don't contain references to them.
Any comments?  ANy sources?  ANy HELP?!?!?

All the best
Dave Rindos