Hydroponics info needed

Juan A. Varela F. U35334 at uicvm.uic.edu
Mon Jul 20 22:59:28 EST 1992

I will really appreciate any information about hydroponics.  I am particularly
interested in name of books about the subject.  Name of companies that
manufacture things for hydroponics and their addresses are also of great help.
I understand that there is "The Hydroponic Society of America".  Their address
or any other information about them or about "The International Society of
Soilles Culture" can also be very useful.

If you know about Hydroponics or know somebody who can help, I will appreciate
very much if you can give him/her my questions.  Since I do not have constant
access to Netnews, please send me any information you can have to my e-mail
address below.

Thanks in advance.

*  Juan Alberto Varela Filos                        U35334 at UICVM.UIC.EDU      *
*  University of Illinois at Chicago                72070.3046 at COMPUSERVE.COM *
*                                                      PHONE (708)771-9015    *
*                                                        FAX (708)771-9049    *