economical poster sessions

lee hadden hadden at wingate.edu
Fri Feb 22 11:44:09 EST 2002

Try Officemax etc., for foam core poster boards "ready-to-go" or buy the
foam core and make whatever style you need.  In our SEM lab I use 2 x 4
ceiling tile slabs  leaning against the wall [could be wall mounted, but I
consider them disposable] to pin SEM pictures to.  As long as the edges are
intact they don't look bad and are quickly covered with the students' work.
What textured portions are visible aren't detracting from the overall
effect. [I had planned to wrap them in shelf paper but students pinned their
work in place so fast and covered so much of the surface that I didn't
bother.  BUT...  they are flimsy and break too easily.

Lee Hadden