Spec 20s

Susan Schenk sschenk at jsd.claremont.edu
Fri Feb 22 02:01:58 EST 2002

Hi, all. We currently use elderly Spec 20s that are designed to take
rotocells so you can easily switch back and forth between the blank and
the sample. These are a great time-saver when we do absorption spectra
in our photosynthesis lab. I would like to get more Spec 20s but I was
told the new ones don't take rotocells. Do any of you know of a source
for used Spec 20s with rotocells? Or do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks for any help.
Cheers, Sue

Dr. Susan M. Schenk
The Claremont Colleges