No more extracts from journals.contents

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Mon Apr 11 01:12:31 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,
   I just returned from a short overseas trip to find 67 new tables of
contents in the bionet.journals.contents newsgroup.  There is no way that I am
going to search through that lot.  Thus, I will no longer be posting extracts
listing photosynthesis-related articles.  Anyone willing to take this on
themselves is welcome.

__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763