[Parasitology] query

Purobi Nath via parasite%40net.bio.net (by purobinath from gmail.com)
Sat Oct 31 03:57:16 EST 2009

Hi!

My name is Purobi Nath. I am a PhD student in North Eastern Hill University,
Shillong, India.
I am working on efficacy of medicinal plants on Hymenolepis diminuta rat
model.
Also, i would like to see its efficacy on Hymenolepis nana. If you have a
strain of H.
nana and are willing to send me some viable eggs / adult worms I would
be most grateful.

Thanking You
Purobi