[Parasitology] About Ashworthius sidemi

Emmanuel Lienard via parasite%40net.bio.net (by elienard At gmail.com)
Wed Dec 6 08:10:24 EST 2006

Dear all,
in the context of my research project, I'm looking for some Ashworthius
sidemi (Haemonchidae, host: sika deer) from Japan or China or other
Ashworthius sp. from Africa preserved in alcohol for genetic studies.
Please, by chance, I will like to know if among you some would be likely to
provide me contacts of nematologists working on Haemonchidae of cervidae or
wild Bovidae.
All my thanks,
E. Lienard

_______________________________________
Emmanuel Liénard
DVM, PhD Student

EA 3800 Interactions Cellules-Hôtes-Parasites
UFR de Pharmacie
Université Reims-Champagne-Ardenne
51, rue Cognacq-Jay
51096 Reims Cedex