Is there a better fixative than Gilson's for trematodes?

DocParasit docparasit at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 09:46:09 EST 1999

Suggest you obtain (if you don't have it already) a copy of "The Collection and
Preservation of Animal Parasites" by Pritchard and Kruse (1982, U. of Nebraska
Press).  Not sure if it's still in print; I bought my copy through BioQuip a
few years ago.  It's a very good reference to have around if your students are
working with a variety of parasites.

Bob