i need help

Ucum99 ucum99 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 01:58:20 EST 1999

i think i may have an intestinal parasite
in my bowel movements little white worm like things are moving around. Often i
will find them in my underwear and feel them inside me. around my anus has
become  very irritated and itchy. I do not know whatto do and am nervous about
these things but embarassed to go to a doctor anyone who van help please email
me @ ucum99 at aol.com thank u