Vaginal Parasite

Tammy Ferguson tjfergus at hsc.vcu.edu
Thu Nov 11 10:28:02 EST 1999

Lice do have a nymph stage and progression from one stage to another
involves shedding of an exoskeleton.  However, this usually occurs outside
of the body.  It may be that what was found was artificially inserted into
the vagina on dirty hands with a tampon or something like that.  You may
be able to contact a local (state or college) parasitologist or
entomologist to get some definites.  I'd be interested in knowing what it
is if you figure out.  Good luck and happy hunting.