chigger mites

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Mon May 17 04:54:04 EST 1999

The obvious cure for your problem is stay out of your yard.  Of course, this
may not be possible, so the best place to find out how to get rid of these
pests in your area is to contact you "county extension agent."  Most states
have agricultural extension services (often run out of a college or
university) with an agent in each country.  These services provide a wealth
of FREE information on everything from identifying weeds in your lawn to
getting rid of fleas on  your dog.  Since these are local agents, they can
often be more helpful since they understand the local conditions that result
in various problems.