A moderated Parasite List

Jean Mariaux jean.mariaux at mhn.ville-ge.ch
Fri Mar 5 03:42:15 EST 1999

The noise  (I get a strange insect/worm/alien.. chewing my guts) level in
this group becomes such that I am considering dropping it.
There are enough alt.psych.support, alt. dr. cure-it-all etc...  forums
among the newsworld for these and I am definitely in favor ofa moderated
newsgroup here. Thanks in advance to those who volunteer for maintaining
the list.

Jean Mariaux