Head Lice

butala butala at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 8 20:41:20 EST 1999

As  the father of three girls, ages12 to 16, my wife and I learned about head
lice the hard way...
Treating the girls with NIX repeatedly proved only to provide temporary relief.
Then, within a matter of weeks one of them would bring it home from school,
camp, etc. I/we have since educated ourselves on the dangers of using chemicals
and pesticides on our children and would do it again.

The ONLY way to safely and effectively remove these creatures is with the use of
the NPA's LiceMeister 'nit' comb. It's much differant than all others, like the
one that comes with the NIX kit for example, as well as the other's in  the drug
stores.  Removing head lice manually is a difficult process, but the NPA's comb
gets rid of 'em faster, easier and for good! You can call your better drug
store's for more information or buy it through the National Pediculosis
Association's  (NPA) home page at :

                                                       http://www.headlice.org/